When it recommends take?
The royal Jelly, thanks to all these effects in the human organism, is especially recommended for people with the following affections:
- Emotional unrest
- Fault of appetite
- Fault of development
- In case of flu, cold or catarrh (help to increase the resistance of our organism to the cold)
- Illnesses related with the immunological system.
- To improve the physical and intellectual performance.
- Alzheimer And multiple sclerosis.
- Elderly or feeble people.
- Disorders hormonal Of the woman (in him menstruation, menopause, etc.).
- Frigidity, impotence, sexual asthenia.
- Cholesterol or high triglycerides (help to recess the high levels of greases in blood)
- Incontinence urinary.
- Neurosis, irritability, convalescences.
- Disorders Cardiovascular.
- Fault of development in boys.
it Is a substance that contains a big quantity of substances and with a big concentration of nutrients:
Water: 60% – 70%
Proteins: 13%. It is one aliment a lot rich in proteins and contains essential amino acids.
Sugars: 10% – 15%
Ashes: 0,8% – 1%
fat Acids: 3% – 6%. The fat acids of the royal Jelly have a big biological value, thanks to his properties antifungal and antibacterial that they provide to the royal Jelly his big capacity of conservation.
Hydrates of carbon: 13%. The hydrates of carbon of the royal Jelly are simple sugars how it fructose , glucose, maltose, etc. Nevertheless, it is recommended in people diabetics.
Vitamins:it Contains a good quantity of vitamins (11% – 15% vitamins)
- Especially vitamins of the group B (B1, B2, B5, B6, B8, Sour Folic)
- Vitamin PP: used in treatments of dermatoses, intoxications, affections gastrointestinal.
Also it contributes mineral and trace elements(0,8-1,3%)
- Hormones: Estradiol, testosterone and testosterone. These hormones potencies the action of the vitamins.
- Ethereal substances
- Properties bactericides and bacteriostatic
- Mineral salts
- It contains also the eight essential amino acids that form the proteins.
- Gammaglobulin (Protein of the blood serum that it is bearer of the antibodies and exerts a fundamental paper in the immunological system)
- A principle hyperglycemic
- Inositol: Vitamin of the group B. Indicated for disorders of the hepatic metabolism, stimulates the growth, actuates the heart and the bowels.
- It contains the 20 essential amino acids:
- Sour aspártico
- Sour glutámico
Other elements: There are many elements of the royal Jelly that still are to discover.
Like Taking royal Jelly:
The royal Jelly has to take taking into account some precautions and important considerations:
- It recommends a dose of 200-500 mg for adults and the half for boys.
- Take it during no more than 2 months and rest at least 20 or 30 days.
- Better consume it natural and originating of one bee-keeper ecological. When it is cool the dose is one bit of it size of one chickpea dry in a teaspoon.
- Better mix it with honey when takes , leaving it in the mouth some minutes to favour the saliva and with her the enzymes salivated.
- Better take it in the morning, dejú before eating at all.
When it is cool, keep always it fridge.